Thursday, December 30, 2010

Double-sided napkins

My, what lovely napkins you have!
Oh, yeah...I made them. 
Wazzup?!

They match pretty much the entire rainbow of FiestaWare. 

Oh, did I mention they're double-sided?
They are. 
And the other side matches all the FiestaWare, too. 

Stripes? Flowers? How's a girl to choose?! 

Baby blue thread on top and yellow on the bottom, so the seams don't show (genius!).

I sent these to my sister-in-law for Christmas and I was a little sad to see them go. Once I figured out what I was doing, they nearly made themselves. All I had to do was follow the instructions in this tutorial: click, and this tutorial: click. Now that I know how easy and fabulous these napkins are, our everyday cloth napkins are suddenly looking like they should probably be donated to make room for something new. Life is simply too short for dreary napkins.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails