Friday, October 22, 2010

What I am is...

I have had better days. To be fair, I have had far more horrible days, as well. Lately, there's been a bit of a funky haze keeping me from seeing all the fabulosity my world exudes. I just have the blahs, I guess. It's no fun for any of us. I'm not walking around in tears, I'm just walking around.

That's not entirely true, though. I've been bustin' my buns, conquering project after project, making all our food from scratch, drying the clothes on the line, getting rid of all the useless crap we've accumulated over the course of our lives, resisting the (very strong) urge to get chickens, working to get Running Errands with a Toddler in Tow on the list of Olympic events...

This too shall pass, they say.

...and it will. It's been a rough year. And as we head into winter, I know I've accomplished so much, but I do that silly thing where I only see what I haven't done.

Fortunately, there's help for times like these...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails