Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grey Goose Linen Spray

When our bottle of linen spray finally gave up its last spritz, I decided there had to be a better scent out there. A quick survey of the local options proved fruitless, so I decided I would just make some. I found an easy recipe and, using the empty bottle, produced a new batch of fresh-smelling goodness to keep our sheets smelling delightful. I used Grey Goose Vodka to keep it real--P Diddy drinks the stuff, so you know it's full of thug life.

In your spritzing bottle, mix 2 tablespoons of vodka (about half of one of the tiny bottles) with about 20 drops of essential oil. Shake it up and then fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water. Shake before each use to blend--it will separate a little while it's sitting.

That's it! So easy. I chose Aura Cacia's Mellow Mix--it's got lavender and sandlewood oils, among others. You can do anything with this, though. Go minty and refreshing, if you like. Whatever scent makes you feel like "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails